Saturday, 19 September 2015

About Me

Hi everybody!

My name is Rajat Ram and I'm currently enrolled in the culinary management program (H116). The reason I chose to go to culinary school and become a chef is because it has been my life long dream to one day become the owner and head chef of a restaurant. My passion for food started when I was very young, I loved watching the food network, my favorite shows were the ones that showed not only the food but the culture of the people who cooked it as well. My dad has been a professional chef for over 30 years now, he has had multiple restaurants and worked in many kitchens across the globe, I like to think that one day I could travel and cook my way around the wold as he has done. I worked for my dad at his restaurant for a couple of years and this past summer I worked for Christine Bib Catering as a prep cook. I am not currently working but I still cook a lot at home, I love to try and make foods from around the world but I mainly cook Indian food because that's what my family likes to eat. Food is love. That is my personal food philosophy, I love the way food can bring people together, I love how many different styles there are, I love the way it can instantly make you feel better, I just love every thing about it and there is no other way I can describe it FOOD IS LOVE. I think by sharing our food blogs with each other we can really start to understand each others food personality's.      






http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/chef.html#6jKhXzzrI0HfIqr8.99

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rajat ... have a wonderful time in Chef School. Best wishes from Monarch Park.

    ReplyDelete